After Matthew Perry passed away, his official death certificate was posted online in less than two weeks.
Perry was found dead, seemingly drowned, in the hot tub of his Los Angeles residence. There were no illicit drugs found at the location. The only medication in the house was prescription medicine, which was kept in a storage room.
Perry, who gained worldwide recognition as Chandler Bing on the adored television sitcom Friends, was buried this past weekend at Los Angeles’ Forest Lawn Memorial Park. Of course, his co-stars were all there.
Given that Perry spent a great deal of time conquering his afflictions and addictions, there have been numerous suggestions as to the exact cause of his death.
Even though he had spent more than $7 million on treatment over the years, it wasn’t always easy for him to overcome his addictions and stay sober. In reality, Perry used his personal experience to assist those in similar situations.
First responders who had reacted to a call for cardiac arrest arrived to Perry’s residence, according to TMZ, which first revealed the star’s death.
Before his tragic demise, Perry was a passionate player of pickleball, a sport that combines badminton, ping-pong, and tennis. He played pickleball every day, sometimes even twice, according to his pickleball partner, and on the day of his death, he seemed especially fatigued.
When Perry’s helper, whom he named Erin in his biography, returned home from doing errands, Captain Erik Scott of the LAFD said that she discovered Perry’s head submerged.
Perry’s formal death certificate was apparently obtained by The Blast earlier this week, proving the accuracy of reports suggesting his “cause of death” would be delayed.
Perry’s toxicology report is reportedly still being processed and won’t be accessible for a few weeks.Even though initial testing showed that there was no meth or fentanyl in Perry’s system when he passed away, more testing is required to rule out the chance that other narcotics were there.
This is Perry’s death certificate:
Close associates of Perry have stated that the actor was clean and sober before his death, and that in recent years, Perry had shown a strong desire to turn around.
Perry openly discussed his struggles with addiction in his autobiography Friends, Lovers, and the Big Terrible Thing, which was published in 2022.
Matthew Perry will be sorely missed by all of us, and I think I can speak for everyone when I say that. I am so grateful for all of the memories!
Please use Facebook to SHARE this post with your loved ones.